Saturday, November 8, 2008

Busiest Week Ever Complete

That's right, It's finally done. We are a litte worn out, but no harm done. Ray's been on vacation so that made it even busier. We never vacation and just hang around the house to relax, in fact there hasn't been any relaxing going on here. Since I would have to write a complete book to tell about our week, so I am just going to do it through numbers (Letterman style)

  • 0- Zero pounds lost (with three birthday parties and Halloween candy NO WONDER)
  • 1- One Long trip to Disney
  • 2- Two Girls Baptized
  • 3- Three Birthday Parties, for 2 Birthdays
  • 4- Four Candles blown out and four shot given (Yeah that was fun?)
  • 5- Five chickens I chased till I got one ( At the petting Zoo, I don't just go around chasing chickens)
  • 6- Six trips to the grocery store
  • 7- Seven four year old girls in one bounce house (If I have to Say "we are all friends and we all play together" one more time, I will voluteerly remove my vocal cords
  • 8- Eight nights of girls going to bed with no arguements (we were all exhausted)
  • 9- Nine Days of Vacation but thanks to Vetrans Day it is now 11 ( Now that is how to thank someone)
  • 10-Ten games of tipsey Sing Star (Wait was I the only one tipsey, I don't remember it that way)

Well that's our week at a quick glance, Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

No comments: