SO it has been over a week since my last post, simply because I have been sick. I was once again having sinus issues, in fact I have been having them off and on since I had the flu about a month ago. I tried to get rid of it myself, but it had just seemed to be getting worse. So I finally got seen by a Dr who looked at me and said "wow it does look like who've had this for a while!" let me back up for sec. I get tons of sinus infection and pretty much know when I have one and when I picked it up, and told the DR this, she kind of looked at me like I was slightly nuts (which I admit I kind of am, but not about this). So once again I am on another round of antibiotics, hopefully they will work.
Of course I am not alone in illness arena, Heather could not be out done. She had an upper respiratory infection. It took her a good 5 days to start feeling like herself again, that is a lot for her. She still has a slight cough, but that's about it. She stayed home from school for about a week and just went back today. She still has to finish her antibiotics, which she says "tastes awful" but she is taking them.
Skylar started feeling bad on Sunday night, yesterday morning she had a fever and a little cough and wheezing. I kept up on keep her comfortable all day and after her nap she was just down right sick. By the time Ray got home she just crawled up in his lap and just laid there. So not the bulldog! We gave her more medicine and nothing seemed to make her comfortable, she went to bed and just sounded horrible. She came in and slept with us ( not really slept tossed and turned) I am not sure how much sleep she actually got, from waking up getting medicine to getting a compress on her head. Not sure how much Ray and I actually slept either. So she is going to see a DR today. Hopefully we can get her on the mend quickly.
Now lets just hope Ray doesn't get this mess. OH Crap! I shouldn't have put that out there, now he will get it for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think the crud is going around. We got through the whole winter without too much sickness and then BAM! it hits us allll and hard. I hope y'all are feeling better and are able to get rid of the crud for good.
Hope you all feel better soon! Bob had his wedding and it was fun. Getting to see the guys together again was nice!
Post a Comment