Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just not the same.

While living in our house in Florida, I was completely spoiled and I admit it. I had the best bath tub EVER. It was a big Jacuzzi tub, that fit all of us in it, it had jets, and it had a heater. OHHHH how I miss that tub. When I had a bad day, stressed, not feeling well, or just wanted to relax, I would always retreat to my sacred bathroom. I think I spent most of my pregnancy with Skylar in that tub, I studied for all of my classes in that tub and I can't even count how many books that were read in there. It was a calm in a world full of chaos. It was where Skylar had her first bath and were she was bathed for the first 7 months of life. Heather would request to go in it to go swimming. Ohhh I miss my tub.

So last night I just didn't feel like being online or watching TV, so I decided to go take a bath and read a book. What a bad decision that was. The bath tub is tiny and really isn't conducive to an adult taking a bath. The back of it has this strange lip that digs into your back so you can't comfortably lean back against it. I even tried lining it with a towel, to no avail. All that happened was I was disappointed with a soaking wet bath towel. So as I was talking to hubby last night, he said he will get me a bath pillow and try to make it as comfortable as possible. What I guy I have, but it's not the same. (Okay I just got a song in my head by George Michel's "Careless Whisper" "Should've know better then to cheat a friend, wasted chance that I been given, so I'm never gonna dance again, they way I dance with you")

Sad I know!!! Oh well last night made me decide that when we retire and are finally in a spot for a while we will have a jacuzzi. Now I think I am going to go check myself into a hotel with a jacuzzi suite, so I can remember the good times. ( I WISH!)

No comments: