Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Creepy Sleep walker

So Heather has slept walked many times in the past, most the time Ray is the one on the receiving end of the creepiness. Like when we lived in back home he said he would feel like some one was watching him and he would walk out into the Kitchen and she would just be standing there. I USED to laugh at him, cause it had never happened to me and I would always say she is little how creepy can it be. So now I must eat my words and go ahead and jump on the scaredy cat bus.

Last night I Around 9:45 (way past bedtime and she had been asleep since 8) I start hearing movement going on upstairs. After about 2 minutes I ask her if she is Okay and she is going potty, she responded by something completely incoherent. Then she yells "Mommy Watch This," SO I run up stairs, and she is just standing in my room with this goofy/creepy smile. The I realized what was going on, So I told her it was time to go back to bed and ya know what she did, she opened my closet door and walked right on in. SO I take her and walk her to her room and she try's to go into Skylar's room once again had to redirect her. I finally get her into bed, she lays down, closes her eye's and finally settles in. I love my child but it left me a bit unsettled, like some pet cemetery stuff. Crap, this just means I can't laugh at my husband anymore!

1 comment:

EmilytheCreative said...

Jon Kent and Zoey both sleep walk. They get it honestly... from me. It can be creepy sometimes because it's just odd to see someone asleep with their eyes opened.