Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sick Slumber party

Soo all week I was telling the girls that on Friday we would have a slumber party, they had to be good all week to earn it. It worked. But Friday morning Heather wakes up and is crying pretty hard because her ear hurt, then Skylar work up saying the same thing. So off to the Dr we go, and yep they both have Ear infections in their right ears. Heather got a little sad and said " I guess we can't have I slumber party now" to this I said "of course we can, it'll just include doses of antibiotics." We watched our first movie "Hotel for Dogs" while enjoying pizza, then we had dessert Brownies on a stick, and then went into my bed to watch the last movie "Bedtime Stories." After that we all went to sleep right where we were. It was a lot of fun and has had request for another one already! Here are some pictures of the the girls enjoying their Brownies on a stick, they were good but now way could they eat the whole thing, I only managed a little bit too.
The funny face must have been the added bonus of the antibiotics, surely it couldn't have been the sugar from those brownies. I still have left over brownies 2 nights later.

No comments: