Thursday, July 9, 2009
I know, I know...
It's been a while. The weather has been beautiful so we have been spending a lot of time out doors, which in turn makes everyone exhausted. Plus we had a wonderful visit from some of our closest friends from back home. We did New York, the Statue of Liberty and Jersey shore boardwalk. It was fabulous! Also got to have a girls day with just Silvia and I, she once again showed me the excitement of finding special treasures at thrift stores and we had discovered a wonderful park that I know my children are going to fall in love with. We all really realize how much we miss each other and are going to hopefully vacation together again next year. Skylar found a best friend in Meghan and has been asking where she is ever since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment