Monday, June 8, 2009

Okay I know it's been...

Since I have lasted blogged, life is what happens when your not looking. A lot has happened in the last 2 weeks. I will bring back a favorite of mine and do it by lists, why you might ask, because it seems like I do everything by a list as of late. So here we go....
  1. One trip to the ER for me for Chest pain (was a scary event, everything is okay now, but still getting follow up test done for pre-caution)
  2. Two days out of town to go to Sesame Place (highly recommend to anyone with Lil ones)
  3. Three books finished in the past 4 weeks and ready for some more
  4. Four different preschools I have called, trying to make plans for the fall
  5. Five weeks Ray was gone in Texas and is finally home
  6. Six different pairs of shoes Heather needed to try on till she found the perfect pair, so she can learn to tie her shoes ( and yes they worked, she can now tie them "all by herself")
  7. Seven days I went without leaving the house (because of a sick kid, yes that means I did not speak to another adult in person for a whole week, so you think the chest pain might have been from stress or exhaustion, just joking) while Ray was gone
  8. Eight days after Ray's return to get back on our schedule
  9. Nine days of school Heather missed from Strep, but feeling better now
  10. Ten pounds lost in the last month

So that my friends is the reason for my absence. Yes, I do have pictures and hopefully I get them on here by the end of the month. Totally joking, really I am.

No comments: