Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rain Rain go Away... PLEASE

I am so sick of Rain! and I am from Florida. It seems like it rains here more then it did there, it's not supposed to rain any where more then there, right? But nope, it does here in Jersey. Who would have thunk it. I have realized that after 6 days of cloudiness and rain that I would not survive in Seattle. I need some sun light, not all day every day, but some. Today was supposed to be the nice day of the week. Oh YEAH! Someone was playing a sick joke on me. We decided to go out and I wore a nice pair of flip flops and Khaki shorts. You know what flip flops do to the back of Khaki shorts in the rain, flips up all the dirty water your walking in so your a little extra wet. NICE! It had better be nice tomorrow, we are going a couple towns over for there big garage sale (still on the hunt for a bike for Ray) and going to the Greek festival.(going to eat my weight in Feta, not really but I would love, love too!). So mother nature needs to take a personal day tomorrow, or I am going to have to do some serious anti-rain dance. Maybe I will do it anyways, in advance.

No comments: