Here is some of Heather's work. We were matching shapes today. Heather had to cut them out, match them and glue them in the right spot. She did it all right, I knew she would I just really wanted to give the opputunity to practice using her scissors. (Hand eye cordination stuff)
Here is her letters, she has gotten so good at writing. She can almost identify all the written letters and can pretty much spell and write her name on her own. YAY!
So with Skylar we are working with animals, identifying them and the sounds that they make. this is her horse and now she will tell you that a horse says "neigh, neigh" So good, now if I can only get her to stop calling little dogs "Meow meow's" I truly think she is just doing it to mess with me.
Here is Skylar's matching. She was really good at putting the shapes with the one that matches. I cut out the shapes and put the glue on ( I am NOT giving my almost 2 yr old glue, just can't do it) and she put the shapes on how she wanted to. I think she did great! We also started her working with her colors, its a work in progress. Everything is called blue, even when she knows that it's not. I have no idea where she gets some of this stuff!

3 comments:
They are both doing such a good Job. It's really good that Heather pretty much can write her name. Most of the kids at the school I worked at that were 5 didn't even know how to write their name.. So that's really good! On the other hand, at least Skylar isn't calling all of the dog's "Blue Meow Meow's!" Lol :)
AWESOME! I know those girls are super smart! They have excellent parents who love them and are smart themselves.
LOVE YOU!
Well they ARE GENIUSES!!! Have said so since they were born! lol Grandma's arent to partcial tho! hehehe. Great Job girls and I miss the art work here on my Frig! I miss you bunch's and bunch's.
Love Grandma, Kisss kisss kisss
Post a Comment