Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day isn't that big of a deal for me, I have never really gotten into the whole ordeal of it. I don't need a specific day for Ray to show that he loves me and then for got about it the rest of the year. I would rather have it all the time. Which he does and I know he loves and he knows that I love him. So we don't go all out. He did get me some flowers, which is nice cause I haven't gotten any in a long time. I gave him a nice card and chocolates. We did do more for the girls, he got the flowers and I got them lil stuffed animals with candies, then a little gifts out of our gift closet (a book and a soap gift set) They really like and and enjoyed the day. They called all of our family to say "happy valentine's day" and thank you for all the nice cards they received. They really do miss them a lot. I wanted to do something special for dinner, that did not consist of going out. So we had Fondu for dinner and dessart. They loved it! They were surprisingly not interested in dipping in the Cheese (their favorite food group) or the Chocolate (second favorite food group) but they LOVED eating their foods off of a stick. Plus we also ate in the living room on the coffee table, they just thought it was neat. Heather thought she was supper fancy. She wanted the same dinner again tonight. It was a good day and night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment